Tired of having the usual bread and jam in breakfast? Wanna have some spicy and yummy breakfast that can be prepared super fast? Well, you can surely spice up your morning by having Cheese Garlic Bread for breakfast. This recipe requires a minimum of ingredients that are easily available at your home. So, let’s begin with the recipe.
Servings: 4 | Preparation time: 25 mins
- Sandwich Bread slices: 8
- Garlic cloves: 4 tbsp
- Butter: 3 tbsp
- Chili flakes: 1 tsp
- Oregano: 1 tsp
- Shredded mozzarella cheese (or) you can use cheese slice
- Coriander leaves (as required)
- Green chili: 3
- Chop the garlic cloves finely using a chopper. You can grate it if you do not have a chopper.
- Cut the coriander leaves and green chilies. In a bowl, take the chopped garlic and add the coriander and chilies.
- Add 2 and 1/2 tbsp soft butter to it. If the butter is not soft keep it at room temperature till it becomes soft.
- Add red chili flakes and mix everything well.
- Take a slice of bread and apply butter to it.
- Spread the shredded cheese on bread. You can also place the cheese slice on the bread.
- Take another slice of bread to make it a sandwich. Apply the butter on each side of the bread.
- Take a frying pan. Place the sandwich on it and heat it to medium flame.
- Cover the pan and heat it for about 2 mins on medium flame till the bread turns to a golden brown.
- Flip the bread and heat it again.
- Sprinkle some oregano on it to make it tastier.
- Cut the bread into strips.
Yay! your dish is ready. You can serve it with sauce or mayonnaise.
- Use less amount of butter while applying it to the bread otherwise, it may become wet by absorbing the butter.
- You can follow this process in the sandwich maker as well.
You can also check: Chicken Pulao Recipe
Hope you would enjoy the recipe and if you try this, please do take a picture and share it on Instagram with #thefoodiecook. I really want to see it.