Hey Foodies! Are you fed up with finding a perfect pizza of your choice?
Coz one restaurant has the pizza with perfect sauce while the other has the pizza of your favorite toppings and some restaurant has a good balance of both but sadly the crust is too thick.
So how about the idea of making your own pizza with your favorite toppings, perfect sauce, and crust?
Well, here is the recipe for your perfect pizza and the good thing about this recipe is you can also prepare it without an oven.
Servings: 2 | Time taken: 50 mins
- All-purpose flour: 1 and 1/2 cup
- Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
- Water (as required)
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Salt (as required)
- Pizza sauce: 1 tbsp
- Capsicum: 2 tbsp
- Chopped onion: 2 tbsp
- Chopped tomato: 2 tbsp
- Chilli flakes: 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese: 1/2 cup
- Oregano: 1/4 tsp
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, and mix everything well.
- Add water and knead for at least 10 mins till it becomes a soft dough. Now add oil and again knead it properly. Cover and keep it aside.
- Divide the pizza dough into 5 equal parts. (we will use one part for making one pizza)
- Take one part and roll it thin using a rolling pin.
- Prick the thin dough (roti) using a fork.
- Take a thick flat pan and spread olive oil on it. Now place the pizza dough on the pan and cook it on medium flame till it turns golden.
- Spread the pizza sauce, grated pizza cheese/mozzarella cheese on the cooked side.
- Place the veggies, chopped onion & tomato over the pizza.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook on a medium flame till the base turns golden and crisp and the cheese has melted.
And there you go… Your pizza is ready to serve. Cut the pizza into slices and serve it with tomato ketchup. Also, sprinkle some red chilli flakes on top of the pizza.
- You can add your favorite veggies to make it tastier.
- You can add your favorite herbs as well.
- If you are using an oven, preheat the oven at 200 or 250º c and bake it till the base turns golden and cheese melts.
- You can either use the readymade pizza sauce or the homemade pizza sauce.
You can also check: Cheese Garlic Bread